The most interesting thing about the Poco X3 Pro is its Qualcomm firmware files Snpadragon 860 SoC. This is a relatively uncommon processor and we’re seeing it in action for the first time. Qualcomm rarely offers multiple 800-series models in a year, but now we have not only the flagship Snapdragon 888, but also an 870 and 860 in the mix. It is a slightly tweaked version of the Snapdragon 855 from a few years ago, but that’s still pretty powerful by today’s standards. It echoes the Poco F1’s use of the Snapdragon 845 which was a bit dated but still very capable for its time. The raw power of the phone makes it our go-to recommendation for anyone looking for a gaming phone on a budget.
- Since I have tested both the Redmi K40 and Poco X3, I can safely say that the Poco F3 will have a significantly better display.
- First it fall on street, then driven with my bike over the phone.
- TheNextDroid.com is a Technology, Smartphones, and all about Gadgets website.
Almost all of Xiaomi’s budget to make this a new phone I guess was spent here. The design and display are the same as the Poco X3, but the internals are not. And for anyone wondering, the Snapdragon 8XX lineup is Qualcomm’s best of the best processors.
- While other phones might have the Snapdragon 860 at some point, they do not currently offer it.
- The phone is protected from splashes and dust according to the IP53 standard.
- But the positioning of the device is obvious – this is a smartphone for those who prefer performance to cameras.
- The 2 MP macro shooter is disappointing – for obvious reasons.
- Almost all of Xiaomi’s budget to make this a new phone I guess was spent here.
Design-wise, this model is an absolute stunner and looks fantastic for everyday usage. However, if POCO managed to make it more sleek and thin, this would’ve conquered the mid-range smartphone segment entirely by storm.
The Custom Rom all About Official and Unofficial Android 10,11,12,13 Custom Roms, Firmware Updates, Stock Firmware, Kernels, Guides, Mods, News, and Much More in One Place. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
Even in the settings menu, every adjacent icon is of a different colour. Poco X3 Pro bucks the trend in terms of poor audio output which runs rampant in the sub $300 price bracket. There is the usual bottom-firing speaker and for the top speaker, the sound comes through the earpiece grille and an additional hole on the top rail. MIUI 12 software on the X3 Pro is identical to what I reviewed on the Poco F3.